ORDINATION OR INCARDINATION
CONTINUING ANGLICAN CHURCH –
2. Full Name:
4. Contact Address:
5. Telephone Number starting from Country Code:
6. WhatsApp Number: (if applicable)
7. E-mail Address:
8. Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY):
9. Place of Birth:
10. Marital Status:
11. Date and Place of Baptism: (Please supply a clear photocopy of appropriate Certificate)
12. Date and Place of Confirmation:
13. By Whom Confirmed : (Please supply a clear photocopy of appropriate Certificate)
14. Current Parish Membership: (Church Name, Address, E-mail, Phone Number, and Denomination)
15. Educational/Training, Academic Qualifications and Further Education
University Degrees & Diplomas: (Please give the full title, name of the academic institution, and date of the award. Please indicate if any degree is Honorary e.g. Hon DD. Please supply clear photocopies of evidence of all qualifications.)
16. Other Professional Memberships & Qualifications: (Please supply clear photocopies of appropriate Certificates)
17. Current Church Affiliation: (Church Name, Address, E-mail, Phone Number, Website and Denomination)
18. Current rank and Position in the Church:
19. Numbers of Diocese and Parishes and clergies under your authority:
20. Any Previous Church:
21. Date and Place of Ordination as a Deacon: (if applicable)
22. By Whom Ordained: (Please supply clear photocopies of appropriate Certificates)
23. Date and Place of Ordination as a Priest: (if applicable)
24. By Whom Ordained: (Please supply clear photocopies of appropriate Certificates)
25. Date and Place of Consecration as a Bishop: (if applicable)
26. By Whom Consecrated: (Please supply clear photocopies of appropriate Certificates)
27. Understanding that you cannot belong to two Churches, are you in a position to make a move to the Continuing Anglican Church – Anglican Continuum if accepted?
28. Have you ever belonged to Anglican organizations other than the Anglican Communion? (Ex. ACNA, FCA GAFCON. if applicable please specify)
29. Define “ANGLICANISM” in your own words:
30. Distinguish the orders of ministry. In the course of your discussions, note the number and functions of the orders:
31. Articulate your views on the Lord’s Supper:
32. Articulate your position on the Sacrament of Baptism:
33. How do you understand the Creation account in Genesis chapters one and two?
34. Do you understand and adhere to the doctrine expressed in the Apostles, Nicene and Athanasian Creeds, the Book of Common Prayer (1662), the Thirty-Nine Articles of Religion, and the Ordinal?
35. How would you assess your familiarity with the Thirty-Nine Articles of Religion?
36. Summarize your position on the doctrine of the church:
37. What are your views on clerical attire? Include a discussion of both the use of the clerical collar and liturgical vestments. What is your present practice?
38. What is your position on the gifts of the Spirit?
39. What is your standing on the ordination of openly homosexual bishops and other clergies?
40. What is your standing on women to Holy Orders?
41. What is your stance on divorce?
42. Have you visited our website and read the Declaration of Faith, Canon laws and General Information, and are you prepared to adhere to them?
43. What brought you to our Church?
44. What do you believe you will be able to bring to our Church?
45. A brief testimony of your Christian walk:
46. Describe your call to ministry:
47. Describe your ministry path:
48. Have you ever been under church discipline, or excommunicated?
49. Have you ever been convicted of a crime or misdemeanour?
50. Have you ever been declared bankrupt, and do you have any outstanding debts personally or professionally?
51. Is there anything in your past that might hinder you from an effective ministry with our Church?
52. In what professions did you labour before seeking ordained ministry?
53. Are you presently employed? Where? (If applicable) (Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail, and Website) (Please provide us with a CV of your career explaining what you do now.)
54. Are you prepared to undertake a background check?
Notes for Applicants:
Incomplete forms will not be processed.
(END OF QUESTIONNAIRE)
(CURRICULUM VITAE AND CERTIFICATES)
Please send your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of the appropriate certificates listed below.
1. Curriculum Vitae(CV)in English (In PDF, docx, doc, xlsx and xls format)
2. National ID
3. Baptism and Confirmation Certificates
4. Ordination Certificates (of Deacon and Priesthood)
5. Consecration Certificate (if applicable)
6. Diplomas (and Evidence of all the Academic Qualifications)
7. Other Qualifications’Certificates
Notes for Applicants:
Forms submitted without the Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of the appropriate certificates will not be accepted.
(END OF CURRICULUM VITAE AND CERTIFICATES)